I am receiving messages asking if I have video tutorials avilable and I decided to publish a journal to answer future questions! Yes, at this moment I have some free tutorials on my web, and also two available to buy (very complets and elaborate, and with a very affordable price ). Maybe soon I will publish more!
They are for beginners to advanced. To follow the videos you only need to have basic knowledge of Photoshop, that is, you must know the main tools, and also know to do the most basic things, such a extracting a model from the original background (cut out). These basic things you can learn easily and for free on my website, there are some tutorials for beginners.
There is not audio in the videos because my accent when I speak English is not good, so thoughout the tutorials there are anotations (text tips) telling what I am doing.
Another reason why I have considered that these annotations are necessary is because I use Photoshop in French or Spanish, but not in English. Anyway, the video is easy to follow, since all the tools have the same icons and are placed in the same place in all versions of photoshop, it is the same in all languages.
You will learn:
* how to get the painting effect in a portrait. You will see all the work step by step, how to work with the skin, with the eyes and with the hair.
* how to integrate a model into a digital background. You will learn how to achieve a perfect fusion between subject and background, you will see how to match colors, how to make illuminations and shadows and how to give the final touches, the whole process from the beginning to the end.
* improve the focus and quality of the initial image (using “unsharp mask” and “high pass”)
* paint over the skin, lips and eyes
* illuminating eyes, making look more expressive, and accentuating color
* get beautiful cils
* enrich hair highlights with shine.
IMPORTANT: Maybe you’ll have to adjust the saturation and sharpness of the video depending on the video player you use. You can do this easily in the settings of your video player. I have observed slight differences in saturation and focus depending on which one is used
You will learn:
* How to retouch the sking in a portrait wit the mixer brush. This is a great technique, different to ussually people is doing. You will see all the work step by step.
* Get the doll look from a portrait
* Improve the focus and quality of the initial image (using “high pass”)
* Makeup ( eyes, cils, lips and cheeks, with a fantasy touch)
* Illuminating look and skin
* Get painting effect in hair
For more information check out my web: www.fairymagicchest.com/premiu…
Available here: gumroad.com/products/gAlvD
The tutorials and all the elements in the pack are ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE, it is not allowed to share or resell them, or claim as your own.
After a time of being absent, I'm here again to share with you some works.
Some time ago, after carefully observing the works that I published here, I decided that they needed to be edited and improved. This was the reason to completely empty my galleries. I lost hundreds of favorites and one DD, but anyway, well, it's my way of being although I know that all these works are spread over the internet, many signed with the old nickname "La Bohème ", but well, at least here I can publish an improved version or even delete them!
I can not spend as much time here as before on Deviantart and this is the reason why I many times disable comments, but I can't answer them soon and this makes me feel ashamed !
Thanks so much for visiting my gallery and for all your favs, I really apreciate them so much ! .
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT COPYRIGHT:
Do not forget that all my work is protectec under copyright laws. If you have a personal non-commercial site or blog, you can share my images without asking permission, but I would thank if you add a brief note clarifying the authorship of the work. My only condition is that my work is not altered or modified in any way. Creating a picture tube or any other forms of manipulation or editing of my work is not allowed.